1. Your Legal Protections
All information gathered about you on this site, and access to the site for administrative or technical purposes, is governed by the UK Data Protection Act. From May 2018 this is superseded by the EU General Data Protection Regulations. For detailed information please visit the site of the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk
2. Personal Information
All identifiable personal information gathered on this website is held securely at https://www.fasthosts.co.uk
3. Thinking-Habits Questionnaire and results
When you complete the questionnaire on this site it is linked to your email address so that you can have your own unique personal online access to your results using your email address and your own chosen password. This site is securely protected with https: Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure.
4. Demographic information
In order better to understand the membership on the site, when you interact with the Thinking-Habits Questionnaire we ask at the end for your gender, your status - parent, teacher, grandparent - and your nationality, with a skip preference so you need not answer them.
5. Using your questionnaire results and the demographics
From time to time demographic information, together with questionnaire results, will be used for statistical analysis, primarily to be able to provide a better service to members of this site. No identifying information, like names or email addresses, is included.
The statistical analyses may be offered to those who sign up to the site, or to interested prospective members or affiliates and their clients, or to other interested enquirers. It might be included in promotional literature or future books. An example of the kind of information we might offer could be the answer to a question like, ‘Is there a discernible difference between the Thinking-Habits of men and women’.
6. Your email address
Your email address will be used only to send you information by email which will include links into the Thunkies® website, links to relevant information and downloads, links new Thunkie® products being offered for sale. You can unsubscribe at any time using a link in the email.
Your email address will neither be given nor sold to any third party.
7. Do you have queries?
What are cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer when you sign up or login. The Thunkies® website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties. More information on cookies can be obtained from www.allaboutcookies.org
J D Rhodes, Founder of the Rhodes Effective Intelligence Trust and owner of the Intellectual Property in this site, provides this website for your information and use, subject to the formal and legal terms below. By accessing this website you agree to accept these terms:
1. J D Rhodes will not be liable for any damages as a result of use of this website, including without limitation special or consequential damages that arise out of or related to the use of or inability to use this web site, even if J D Rhodes has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Due care has been taken over all content on this website, but J D Rhodes provides no warranty as to its complete accuracy.
2. J D Rhodes does not adopt or endorse the views of third party websites linked to, or from, this website unless a particular endorsement is specifically stated with reasons given.
3. J D Rhodes reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any of these terms at any time.
4. All text, photographs and images are copyright J D Rhodes except those that are supplied through the creative commons or purchased from the copyright owners or supplied freely by any individual or company wishing to contribute to the site.
5. Any disputes arising out of, or related to, the use of this website will be governed by English law.
Website structure and technical support by Bankside Systems Ltd, whom we thank for their reliable services.
Website design in-house at Centre for Effective Intelligence by Samantha Carlton email@example.com